Simplifying nutrition and using food as medicine - one bite at a time.

My goal with this blog is to set folks straight about what good nutrition really is! Starting by discarding the info we get every day from 'sponsors' that do not really have our best interests at heart, I want to inspire you to eat better AND realize it is much easier than you thought it would be!

Just about any health issues can be addressed with nutrition (and meditation), from mild to chronic to acute. We truly have the ability to heal ourselves physically, mentally and spiritually...

And you can use your daily routine as your vehicle to drive that change :)


Join me...

Quote of the Month

"When food, in the minds of eaters, is no longer associated with farming and with the land, then the eaters are suffering a kind of cultural amnesia that is misleading and dangerous"
~Wendell Berry

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Alive magazine article + recipes - April issue...

Hello friends,
I've been busy making and promoting my new show: Found + Foraged of late (you've likely seen all the hoopla on my social media sites) and writing various articles and of course spending lots of time with my son Oskar. We are hoping to get more funding for our show very soon - so will keep you posted as things develop.

In the meantime, here's a link to my latest article w/ 5 recipes I created for Alive magazine for this month's (April) issue.

Be well and enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment